Reporting Copyright Infringement
codevoila.com has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). We do our best to delete illegal content fast when it is reported..
If you think you saw something illegal, or if you own the copyrights to content that you saw on pawcute.com and want it removed please report the links.
Details you must submit:
- A electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the Company’s website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Any report, suggestion or feedback, feel free to contact us: